Paying for DARZALEX FASPRO®
Janssen CarePath can explain your potential out-of-pocket costs and identify cost support options that may help with managing your out-of-pocket costs—whether you have commercial or private health insurance, government-funded healthcare coverage such as Medicare or Medicaid, or have no insurance coverage:
- Janssen CarePath Savings Program for eligible patients with commercial or private health insurance
- Information about other resources that may help with your out-of-pocket medication costs, including Medicare resources and independent foundations*
A personally assigned Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator will work closely with you and your doctor to help you get started by:
- Reviewing your health plan benefits to help answer questions you may have about insurance coverage for DARZALEX FASPRO®
- Offering treatment education resources
- Identifying independent organizations which may provide assistance with costs associated with travel to and from treatment with DARZALEX FASPRO®
- Identifying and coordinating with a specialty pharmacy to arrange shipment of your Janssen medication, if applicable
Staying on Track
We understand how important it is for you to get the DARZALEX FASPRO® your doctor prescribed. That’s why we’ve created some tools to help you stay on your treatment:
- Personalized appointment or refill reminders
- Information about Advocacy Connector, a Janssen-sponsored resource that connects patients and caregivers to national and state-specific advocacy groups that offer resources that may be relevant to your needs
Get started with a Janssen CarePath Account
Sign up or log in to your personal Janssen CarePath Account at MyJanssenCarePath.com, so you can check your insurance coverage for DARZALEX FASPRO®; if eligible, enroll in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program and manage program benefits; and sign up for treatment support.
If you have any questions, please call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 844-55DARZA (844-553-2792), Monday−Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET. Multilingual phone support is available.
Information and resources regarding your insurance coverage, affordability options, and treatment support are provided to you by third-party service providers for Janssen CarePath, which is operated by Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. on behalf of Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Janssen Biotech, Inc., and Janssen Products, LP. Janssen CarePath is not available to patients participating in the Patient Assistance Program offered by Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation. Janssen CarePath provides information to you regarding whether the treatment is covered by your insurance or third-party payer. This information and assistance is made available as a convenience to you, and there is no requirement that you or your HCP use any Janssen product in exchange. While Janssen CarePath attempts to provide correct information, they assume no responsibility for and do not guarantee the quality, scope, or availability of the information and assistance provided.
*Independent co-pay assistance foundations have their own rules for eligibility. We cannot guarantee a foundation will help you. We only can refer you to a foundation that supports your disease state. This information is provided as a resource for you. We do not endorse any particular foundation.