Contact Janssen CarePath to Enroll and Get Help Today
Janssen CarePath is here to help answer your questions about treatment with DARZALEX®. Once your doctor has prescribed DARZALEX®, we will provide you with educational information and resources that may help you get started and stay on track. We’ll also give you information about how to pay for your treatment, how this medication is given by your doctor, and some questions you may want to ask your doctor and insurance carrier.
Paying for DARZALEX®
Identifying cost support options that may help with managing your out-of-pocket costs for DARZALEX®—whether you have commercial or private health insurance, government insurance such as Medicare or Medicaid, or have no insurance coverage.
A personally assigned Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator will work closely with you and your doctor to help you get started by:
- Reviewing your health plan benefits to help answer questions you may have about insurance coverage for DARZALEX®
- Identifying options that may help make DARZALEX® more affordable, if needed
- Providing transportation assistance information and referral to independent organizations that may provide assistance with costs associated with travel to and from treatment
- Offering treatment education resources such as the DARZALEX® Comfort Kit
Staying on track
Janssen CarePath offers additional support to help keep you informed about DARZALEX® and provides ongoing resources and services to help you stay on track with your DARZALEX® treatment as prescribed by your doctor. We offer:
- Ongoing e-mails throughout your journey
- Personalized, live appointment reminder calls
- Downloadable tools
- Mindfulness exercises and techniques to help you cope with stress
- Tools to help you make healthy lifestyle choices
- Information about the Advocacy Connector, a Janssen-sponsored website that connects patients and caregivers to national and/or state advocacy groups that offer resources relevant to their needs. Visit advocacyconnector.com
Now that you have begun the journey with your DARZALEX® infusion treatment, please know that we are here to help.
Contact Janssen CarePath to get help today.
Call: 1-844-55DARZA (1-844-553-2792) Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–8:00 pm ET
Go online: JanssenCarePath.com/DARZALEX