- DARZALEX® is not chemotherapy. DARZALEX® is a monoclonal antibody that works with your immune system. Monoclonal antibodies work by attaching themselves to multiple myeloma cells in your body and directly killing them, and/or signaling your immune system to destroy them
- DARZALEX® finds and attaches to a protein called CD38, which is present on the surface of cells, including high numbers on myeloma cells
The main goal of the study was to measure the length of time patients live without their multiple myeloma getting worse or their passing away from any cause
- Another goal was to measure response rate, which is the percentage of patients who responded to treatment. Talk to your doctor about how response is measured
The majority of patients responded to the following DARZALEX® combination treatments:
DARZALEX® was studied in combination with Revlimid® and dexamethasone (Rd) vs Rd alone in 569 patients who had received a minimum of 1 prior treatment
- 9 out of 10 patients responded to DARZALEX® + Rd vs 7 out of 10 with Rd alone
DARZALEX® was studied in combination with Velcade® and dexamethasone (Vd) vs Vd alone in 498 patients who had received a minimum of 1 prior treatment
- Almost 8 out of 10 patients responded to DARZALEX® + Vd vs almost 6 out of 10 with Vd alone
- DARZALEX® was studied in combination with Revlimid® and dexamethasone (Rd) vs Rd alone in 569 patients who had received a minimum of 1 prior treatment
- DARZALEX® combination treatments reduced patients’ risk of their disease getting worse or their passing away from any cause by more than 60%
Click here if you are a healthcare professional.
Revlimid® is a registered trademark of Celgene Corporation.
Velcade® is a registered trademark of Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Contact Janssen CarePath to Enroll and Get Help Today
Janssen CarePath is a comprehensive support program to help patients start and stay on therapy. Janssen CarePath Care Coordinators can offer you support, education, and resources related to DARZALEX®. Below are the many ways we can help you at every step.
Access: Insurance Coverage and Cost
A dedicated care coordinator will work with you and your healthcare team to explain:
- Insurance coverage
- Cost support options
Education and Adherence: Treatment Support
Keeps you informed about DARZALEX® and provides ongoing support with resources and services that will help you start and stay on treatment, such as:
- DARZALEX® Nurse Support
- Education about and referral to independent organizations that provide assistance with costs associated with travel to and from treatment
- A website designed to connect patients and caregivers with resources
- Educational brochure
- Appointment reminders
Getting Started Is Easy
Fax the completed form to 1-844-553-2793
For more information or to complete the form over the phone, please call Janssen CarePath at 1-844-55DARZA (1-844-553-2792), Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, and speak to a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator.
After receiving your completed BIF, Janssen CarePath will research your health coverage and return a Verification of Benefits within 48 hours. Janssen CarePath will also attempt to call you to review benefits and discuss potential cost support options.
Support at Every Step
Janssen CarePath provides you with ongoing communication and support during your treatment journey.