Cost Support Options
- DARZALEX® is not chemotherapy. DARZALEX® is a monoclonal antibody that works with your immune system. Monoclonal antibodies work by attaching themselves to multiple myeloma cells in your body and directly killing them, and/or signaling your immune system to destroy them
- DARZALEX® finds and attaches to a protein called CD38, which is present on the surface of cells, including high numbers on myeloma cells
The main goal of the study was to measure the length of time patients live without their multiple myeloma getting worse or their passing away from any cause
- Another goal was to measure response rate, which is the percentage of patients who responded to treatment. Talk to your doctor about how response is measured
The majority of patients responded to the following DARZALEX® combination treatments:
DARZALEX® was studied in combination with Revlimid® and dexamethasone (Rd) vs Rd alone in 569 patients who had received a minimum of 1 prior treatment
- 9 out of 10 patients responded to DARZALEX® + Rd vs 7 out of 10 with Rd alone
DARZALEX® was studied in combination with Velcade® and dexamethasone (Vd) vs Vd alone in 498 patients who had received a minimum of 1 prior treatment
- Almost 8 out of 10 patients responded to DARZALEX® + Vd vs almost 6 out of 10 with Vd alone
- DARZALEX® was studied in combination with Revlimid® and dexamethasone (Rd) vs Rd alone in 569 patients who had received a minimum of 1 prior treatment
- DARZALEX® combination treatments reduced patients’ risk of their disease getting worse or their passing away from any cause by more than 60%
Click here if you are a healthcare professional.
Revlimid® is a registered trademark of Celgene Corporation.
Velcade® is a registered trademark of Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
DARZALEX® Potential Cost Support Options
You may be eligible for programs that can help you afford your treatment with DARZALEX®. For more information on these programs, please call Janssen CarePath at 1-844-55DARZA (1-844-553-2792), Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, and speak to a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator.
If You Have Commercial Insurance
Janssen CarePath Savings Program for DARZALEX®
If eligible, you pay no more than $10 for each infusion. Infusions 1–8 are $5 per infusion, and infusions 9+ are $10 per infusion. Subject to a $15,000 maximum annual program benefit for each calendar year. Not valid for patients enrolled in Medicare or Medicaid. Other restrictions may apply. Rebates are determined by medication cost only and not the cost associated with intravenous (IV) infusion. For additional details, including complete eligibility and restrictions, please visit www.CarePathSavingsProgram.com/DARZALEX.
If You Have Medicare
Janssen CarePath can refer you to the Medicare Savings Program to discuss eligibility and program benefits. To learn more about eligibility and how the Medicare Savings Program can help you pay for Medicare Part B products, visit www.Medicare.gov/contacts, click on the link for “Medicare Savings Programs (MSPs)” under “Other helpful websites,” and select the appropriate state.
If You Have Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or Commercial Insurance
If eligible, you may be able to receive cost assistance through independent foundations.
|Financial Assistance Organizations|
(formerly known as Chronic Disease Fund)
The Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (JJPAF) is committed to providing access to uninsured patients who lack the financial resources to pay for their medicines. If you need DARZALEX® and are uninsured and unable to pay for your medicine, please contact a JJPAF program specialist at 1-800-652-6227, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm ET, or visit the foundation website at www.JJPAF.org to see if you might qualify for assistance.
For a comprehensive list of cost support programs related to DARZALEX®, visit www.JanssenPrescriptionAssistance.com/DARZALEX.